Thursday 22 March 2007

In other words















1
did I say the wrong words or
maybe too many of them
or didn’t I say enough?
frankly I don’t understand
why are you so suddenly
not available.


2
I opened the door to loneliness
no cold has come from outside
no darkness awaits in the hallway
curtains quietly keep the light away
nothing moves the smoke in the air
I let the room be filled with present


3
If I ever forget who I am
write my name on a piece of paper
and put me on a train to the seaside.


4
It’s rather dull this morning
too many clouds for sunshine
too much sunshine for cloudiness
so I sit by the shade of the season
protected by the umbrella of uncertainty.


5
No open arms await at the end of the day
just a pile of dirty laundry
and the sensual immensity of the future

6 comments:

m. said...

if I ever forget who I am...
please, tell me a lie.

Mara said...

jajajajajajajajajaja

Anonymous said...

i love your poems.

ssg

m. said...

do you love her poems?
try her "rice with nothing", the dish is as good as her poetry
;)

Anonymous said...

nena, vos votás allá?
no votés al pelado.

Anonymous said...

ay marita, la verdad, vos para irte de vacaciones with, sos fenómena, pero para lo del blog... nena, actualizá querida.